‘We are passionate about providing customer service to the highest independently audited professional standards within the information destruction industry. We strive to continually improve and communicate to British stakeholders our standards and environmental values in order to protect sensitive information and provide industry excellence'
Benefits of Membership:
- The only UK based association dedicated to Security Shredding operational standards, making our members stand out from the rest
- Stipulation and enforcement of stringent operational standards in confidential data destruction including compliance with EN15713
- Our organisations' standards are the highest in the industry and are increasingly recognised in the tendering process
- All members are independently audited every two years ensuring the continuity of operational excellence
- We provide a national network of fully audited and compliant members to ensure piece of mind for national and sub-contracted work
- No need to become ISO accredited - any shredding company that passes our audit requirements can join us
- One fixed fee per company site regardless of the size of the company or the site
- Membership fees are spent on marketing to promote the good standards of the shredding industry, not on high overheads of a Head Office
- We do not have a management hierarchy - each member has the opportunity to vote on how the association is run
- Meetings are held 3-4 times per year with a networking lunch served afterward
UKSSA members comprise of the UK’s leading providers of confidential data destruction services
It is our focus on quality and probity that sets our members apart from the rest of the industry and gives our customers total assurance that their confidential data will be destroyed efficiently and effectively.
To Join Call UKSSA (toll free) on 0800 634 0212